Thursday, November 8, 2012

At Joan's Gardens Challenge #41

This card was created with patterned red paper, white photo paper, and green foil paper in graduated ovals. Dies by Lifestyle Crafts.   The centerpiece is the Small Gothic Arch window which was my lucky number gift that Joan sent me when I had the lucky #2 on the Week #39 challenge.  It is by Poppystamps.com,  The Poinsettia is made of matching patterned paper and is a flower made from Spellbinders Shapeabilities S5-055 Layered Poinsettia. Joan also has the full line of Spellbinder's dies.  At Joan's Gardens The card trimmed with red organza ribbon and red rhinestones. Ovals are edged with red glitter  gelpen.



I have misplaced my poinsettia leaf, so this leaf is cut  with Spellbinders Nested Leaves dies (S4-321.

No comments:

Post a Comment