Saturday, January 26, 2013

At Joan's Gardens Challenge #3

This is one of my favorite scor-pal and embellishments cards...the Never Ending Card that reveals-and reveals and reveals as you unfold it!  The challenge is pink and white with pretty border, and a heart.  You'll see all three as you peek through reveals of my Never Ending Card.  I used Sizzix Vintage Wallpaper and Square Lattice embossing folders (SU),  parts of Memory Box Madera Corner, some commercial K&Company products, the Spellbinders S4-137 Classic Scalloped Hearts dies all  available at Joan's Gardens  And graphic embellishments printed on photo paper from Karen Schulz at Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen, in her kit Cheez the One. Rhinestone ribbon is the Disney Princesses (from Walmart). Gel Pen sparkle and rhinestones and punched out little and larger hearts finish this card. 






4 comments:

  1. I love your never-ending card!!! So pretty! I look at these cards and want to try to make one, but always find a reason not to - lol
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    I linked over from Joan's Garden where I've also linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now you are just making me tired! So many beautiful pink and white cards and this one is just lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SnickerdoodleDesignsJanuary 28, 2013 at 6:13 AM

    This is simply adorable!!! I especially love the image #3, which shows Pepe and his girlfriend opposite each other. I just love your creativity, Priss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Never Ending card! I love the cute images. Well done!

    ReplyDelete