Tuesday, February 19, 2013

At Joan's Gardens Challenge #6

Outdoorsy suggestion on a Birthday card is this week's challenge. For this challenge I followed a Cutout Window Gate Card Tutorial by Norma.  I used Spellbinders Die  Labels 20 to cut the window, the border (from C&K Papers "Urban" collection) as well as diecut the graphic designed by Mo Manning, colored with washed watercolor technique (Tim Holtz-Ranger) distress markers. These products except the graphic are all available at Joan's Gardens  The card front is accented with organza ribbon, clear diamond Stickles (Ranger), mill hill beads,  rhinestones and plastic and paper flowers from my stash.  Here's where I would absolutely loved to have had on hand nestablings for this set of dies.  The Happy Birthday is a stamp from  SU "Itty Bitty Banners collection. I may go back and lightly edge the window with stickles, but I haven't decided whethre it would overpower the delicate little fairy. So posted without that touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment