Saturday, March 9, 2013

At Joan's Gardens Challenge #9

The challenge is a garden theme, and my garden this time is from beautiful paper "Sunny Day" by S.E.I. called Window Box (8-5401) I have used punched vellum and paper flowers and leaves, burnished with olive chalk and Distress Ink (fired brick) The center from Cheery Lynn's Build a Flower 1 (B181), and SU ribbon.  The Madera Corner by Memory Box (98291) accents the bow and flower area.  I am looking for my "Bitty Banners" stamp and die set (SU) for a waved sentiment that I will put into the bow (but it's lost in the mess on my desk!).  The delicate cutout window is the Spellbinder's Radient Rectangles..number 6 in the set (S5-161) cut and embossed through a 5x7 deckled edge cardstock base and backed with harmonizing blue paper.  All these supplies except SU and the printed paper are available At Joan's Gardens



2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. Love the flower you made and the ribbon. Great color and the frame is gorgeous.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Spellbinder die that you have select. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete