Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Flip It Butterfly Birthday Card

This card is for a special friend celebrating her 87th this year.  I made it with Sizzix flip it die#658702, and inserts with Spellbinders Labels 18 (S4-310) The paper is Sera Sera by K&Company. The Butterfly on the back is embossed with SU iridescent Ice and Silver Recollections embossing powders, over black inked butterfly colored with Distress Markers.  Over that is a punched (Mc Gill punch) Butterfly punched from Gold Vellum by The Paper  Studio.   The butterfly Stamp is Close to My Heart Quick  Cards--Butterfly (A1120). The green accent is cut from Madera Corner  a Memory Box Die, 98237, and the yellow cuts are from I die I can't find.  I cut the yellow many moons ago, and saved it in a box of cuts.   The Small gold vellum butterflies are from SU Butterfly Embosslit Beautiful Wings.  Big Daisy is commercial (K&Company). Stickles and rhinestones finish this one.




1 comment:

  1. Joan this card is so pretty. I've made a few of this type card but none like this. You've given me new inspiration and I'll have to try another flip it card soon.
    Linda in AZ

    ReplyDelete