Friday, August 23, 2013

Christmas Cutout

The Challenge at Joan's Gardens this week is to create a Christmas Card in red and green, and include a cutout and stamped design, and theme it something from nature.  This Card uses the beautiful die, Swirling Snowflakes by Memory Box (98653), available at Joan's Gardens, punched through with Spellbinders Classic  Scalloped Ovals S4-113. By the way this is adhered with Glue n Seal available at Joan's gardens, That oval is backed with green mirror paper from Walmart, and edged in Stickles Star Dust. The centerpiece snowflake is a stamped and then stickered over silver paper Dazzles sticker, accented with Kaiser scrapbook Rhinestones I got at  Joans Gardens. The heat embossed green glitter sentiment is from an SU stampset Delightful Dozen.  My SU Demonstrator is Kathy Legan (my next door neighbor--lucky me).  Here's my first card for the challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Priss. Your card is so different and I love it. Great job. So glad you could join us this week at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge. Great job!
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,BEAUTIFUL CARD,Love the design!!!

    ReplyDelete