Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pop Up Box Surprise for St. Patrick's Day.

I followed the tutorial by Monica Gale at  Splitcoast Stampers to create this pop-up box card.  The papers and elements, I used were designed by Karen Schulz (SnickerdoodleDesignsbyKaren) and found in her adorable St. Patrick's day kits The Laddie and Lassie Collection.  I also used stickers  and Stickles, some die cut flourishes and leaves, and other items drawn in Photoshop including the back of the card sentiment that says "May each petal of a four leaf clover bring you good health, good luck, love and happiness."  A template using the dimensions for creating a pop-up box has been developed by a friend so it is easy to put into the template elements and papers from my digital scrapbooking kits stash.


Front

Inside surprise

Back

1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING! I can't even imagine how long it took to do this!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete