Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hello You---Thanks

I made this for a special friend who gave me a most special teddy bear!  Thank you Betsy, I just love her, and hope you like this card.   The card is made with Rich Razzleberry paper (SU) and Pacific Point, plus designer paper and scraps all from SU.  The flowers are various punches accented with rhinestones, and the inset die-work is from SU's  "Hello You" die set.  The technique is insetting.  I have the SU "Painted Petals" stampset that would have perfectly matched this paper (BUT---I forgot I had it as I was making the card!   LOL




This card uses the same Hello You dieset to create "Thank you" , and SU  DP, cardstock. and ribbons  The diecut is embossed with clear fine detail embossing powder.   Teeny Tiny  Wishes "thank you" is stamped in Versamark on the Crushed curry cardstock artipiece in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment