Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Running toward the Christmas Finish line

I'm trying to finish up cards, and couldn't have had much success without the great tutorial by Pam Sparks.  FINALLY I've seen success after years of trying---success with delicate dies. I've just gotten so frustrated I could scream cutting out very detailed dies and getting them onto the card.  My combination that's best for me is StickIt and PEELED (be sure to peel) glimmer paper.


 Kit and Clowder Advent gift 1----Prisma Color Pencils and reverse double zfold card.
Starform stickers over red foil from Pop Ups Etc, on designer paper and real red cardstock

Tim Holtz Treeline die (Sizzix 661064)  glitter paper, watermarked snowfall over distress ink from the Simon Says Stamp exclusive--stencil Falling Snow.  Merry  Christmas sentiment is embossed on acrylic, (or the card) and is from the Stampers Anonymous Christmas Time CMS141 set.

And this die--which has given me SO much trouble cut like butter and stayed in the die so I could adhere it!  It's We Wish You Elegant Script by Memory Box (99555)

here are four cards I did with that Tree Line Die

This one details the "Falling  Snow" stenciled with Aleen's Snow  
 It's so pretty, but the photograph isn't!

And this is Memory Box SUPER detailed Swirling  Snowflakes---cut from gliter paper on Night of Navy cardstock.    This is a very special card I made for a very special friend.

This one is by Hannah Lynn--an Advent Gift this Christmas called Hot Cocoa Fairy.. She is finished with Marvy heat puffed snowflakes, wink of stella, glaze pens and glitter pens, and mounted on blue shimmer paper.  The graphic is colored in Prismacolor Pencils.




No comments:

Post a Comment