Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Celebrate!

This birthday card uses part of the WPlus9 "Kind Soul Stamp". This large stamp was used in my recent class to demonstrate watercolor resist techniques.  The OTHER part of the large stamp can be seen on this card  I used the techniques and ideas (and measurements) shared by Sandi MacIver in her tutorial today on where she used the new SU stampset  "Count my Blessings" to show embossed watercolor resist techniques.  
I heat embossed the Kind Soul stamp with black EP, and then used drops of reinker to color the flowers and leaves for the fussy cut artpiece.  Today I created a watercolor paper mat with drops of SU Really Rust and Crushed Curry reinkers..  I heat-set each color before adding the second (or more colors).  The mat is adhered to black cardstock and that to SU Cajun Craze card base. The diecut "Celebrate" is from Avery Elle "Sentimental" Dieset.  Final accents are transparent sequins, glitter stippling and 3d crystal glaze.  




No comments:

Post a Comment