Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Lily Sprite




This is the Easter Lily Sprite on a thank you card I made for my BFF who sent me a gorgeous Easter Lily this year.  The Thanks die is "hinged thanks" from Ellen Hutson, which is first brushed with White Wink of Stella and then coated with 3Dcrystal glaze in the middle. The You are Amazingly Amazing embossed sentiment is from  SU Painted Petals. The Sprite is colored in Prismacolor pencils and accented with gold stickles. The teal mat is DP from SU bordered with holographic gold edged line stickers.  She is participating in the Sprite Delight V -4 Year Celebration at Aurora Wings where I am guest designer this month.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet friend you have and a lovely thank you for her. Easter Lily Sprite looks adorable against the pretty teal. I'll bet she was a thrilled with this as you were with her gift. A belated Happy Easter to you. xxD

    ReplyDelete